Telegram for Linux
Download Telegram for Linux OS. All versions: Linux Fedora, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Linux Debian, Telegram for Ubuntu, Arch Linux, Gentoo, openSUSE, Slackware.
Sigram is a native, open source Telegram client for Linux desktops, written in C++, C, Qt, QML. The application supports chatting with your Telegram contacts (obviously) as well as sending and receiving images (it uses Limoo image viewer under the hood) and emoticons. Unfortunately, Sigram doesn’t support secret chats and sending audio/video files for now.
Sigram, the open source Telegam Client for Linux desktops, can be download from Sialan Labs – there are Ubuntu debs, Arch Linux AUR packages, rpm packages as well as generic Linux binaries available for download, along with the Sigram source.
Report any bugs you may find @ GitHub.
Download Telegram for Linux
Alternative Download for Linux
- Telegram for Linux : Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, Gentoo and openSUSE Telegram for Linux : Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, Gentoo and […]
- Download Telegram 18.104.22.168 for Android, iOS and Ubuntu Telegram presently supports messaging to Android, iOS and […]
- Webogram Is More than Just Usual Instant Chat Messaging With lots of advancement seen in the different fields, […]
- Get the New Telegram Messenger App for Windows Phone today! Get the new Telegram Messenger App for Windows Phone and […]
- Telegram Messenger App is still the safest App for Private Messages There are different types of apps that you can try out for […]
- Top 5 Free Alternatives to WhatsApp in 2014 Top 5 Free Alternatives to WhatsApp in 2014 for […]
- Why Switch To Telegram? Size and length: When you use the Telegram app there are […]
- Telegram launches audio calls, hyping end-to-end encryption Nowadays, most of the messaging apps have the feature of […]
- Telegram App claims to be more Secure Telegram app claims to be more secure than messengers like […]
- Telegram Offers $300,000 to Anyone Who Can Crack App Yes! Telegram owners offers $300,000 in Bitcoins to anyone […]