Download Telegram for free. Join the +35 million users who already love Telegram and now for Desktop. With Telegram, you can create group chats with up to 200 people so you can stay connected with everyone at once. Plus, you can share videos up to 1GB, send multiple photos from the web, and forward any media you receive in an instant. All your messages are in the cloud, so you can easily access them from any of your devices.
Telegram Secret Chats on PC
For those interested in maximum privacy, we’ve added Secret Chats, featuring end-to-end encryption to ensure that a message can only be read by its intended recipient. When it comes to Secret Chats, nothing is logged on our servers and you can automatically program the messages to self-destruct from both devices so there is never any record of it.
Telegram Version history
- Loading photos blurred in photos overview.
- Full voice message duration displayed when playing.
- Multimonitor photo view fixed.
- Loading photos blurred.
- Default emoji images used.
- OS X tray icon support added.
- Windows version is now digitally signed.
- Long voice message playing fix.
- Voice messages auto download and in-app playing support.
- Audio now is working through OpenAL library.
- Linux version now is not dependent on libpulse.
- Multi selection added to media overview.
- Photos in overview are displayed in right order now.
- Some crashes fixed.
- Navigate through photos fixed.
- Media overview in profiles (photos, video files, documents, voice messages).
- Going to current message in history from media overview context menu.
- Some protocol+network bugs fixed.
- OS X application signed by Developer ID certificate.
- Fixes in new photo viewer.
- New photo viewer, fullscreen, with controls and moving through conversation photos.
- Checkbox for sending images from clipboard without compression as documents.
- Some network and protocol issues fixed.
- Fixed diacritics input in Linux.
- Fixed saving files with incorrect server-side filenames in Windows.
- High definition graphics added (2x interface scale and OS X retina displays).
- Some invalid links highlighting removed.
- Escape key closes photo view.
- On OS X now Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab are working for dialogs switching.
- On Linux fixed notifies (they don’t grab focus and aren’t seen in windows switcher), fixed keyboard layout change.
- On Linux all application data is now stored in ~/.TelegramDesktop directory.
and now even Portable version: